Speak to a Representative
Green Card By Investment
Talk to us

USCIS offers guidance to nonimmigrant workers with terminated employment; EB-5 and adjustment of status is one solution

The Immigration Service has published a news alert offering options to nonimmigrant workers whose employment has terminated, either voluntarily or involuntarily. Among the many possibilities, USCIS cites adjustment of status filed concurrently with an eligible immigrant visa petition, like an EB-5 application. “Workers with a pending adjustment application are generally eligible to remain in the United States and obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).”

See the USCIS news alert

Related: Dennis Tristani and Kurt Reuss video podcast

Stay informed about EB-5 news.