Talk to us

Multiple options allow F-1 students to stay in the U.S. after graduation, including EB-5

One option is Optional Practical Training (OPT), giving students work experience for one year (or up to 24 months for STEM fields). However, OPT requires finding a job within 60 days after the F-1 expiry. Another option is the H-1B Employment Visa, which has become increasingly challenging due to limited annual allocations and a lottery system. A third option is the EB-5 program, which provides F-1 students permanent residency. Concurrent filing of an EB-5 petition at the same time as their application for adjustment of status allows students to live and work in the U.S. while their Green Card application is processed. The investment program also provides benefits like lower tuition rates, increased access to scholarships, and no job limitations.

See the Gulf News article

Stay informed about EB-5 news.