Q: I'm planning on getting an EB-5 Green Card. Can I extend it to my son who will soon turn 21?

I plan to start the process by July 2020, my son will turn 21 on January 2021, will he still be able to get the Green Card too? If not, what can we do? Thanks!

Hello Michel,  If you are a citizen of Mexico (which seems to be indicated) then your son can be included with you EB-5 process provided you file your petition (the I-526) before your son turns 21 years of age. Your son will also need to be unmarried.  Under the Child...

HarrisLaw Board Certified Specialist in Immigration Law
View More

Please Login or Register