Q: When do I need to make my investment?

An EB-5 investment must be made prior to filing your EB-5 application (FORM I-526). A receipt of your investment will be included in your application. If your immigration lawyer has all the information needed to file your I-526, then as soon as the investment is made, your petition can be...

This post was modified 1 year ago by GCBI Team
View More

Please Login or Register